- Review/Remove Software that could slow down your PC.
- Review/Remove Freeware, Shareware, Trialware, Bloatware and Expired Software.
- Empty Recycle Bin, Remove Temporary Files.
- Remove start-up files that are not needed.
- Modify Taskbar & Quick Launch areas.
- Remove Internet Toolbars & Add-ons.
- Install Microsoft & Windows Updates.
- Update Adobe Products.
- Update Java Software.
- Verify Anti-Virus Software is active and up-to-date.
- Hard Drive Defragmentation and Check Disk.
- Test and verify PC hardware and software functionality.
- Malware, Spyware and Virus Removal.
- Repair problems causing PC performance issues.
- Troubleshoot and Diagnose computer issues.
Not included: (Available at additional charge)
- Hardware or Software purchases.
- Installation of Anti-Virus Software.
- Diagnosis of Hardware or Software problems.
USA Technology Center, LLC will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our Resources, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply. USA Technology Center, LLC strongly encourages you to backup all data and information on your device and any peripherals prior to using our Resources. You are responsible for backing up, to your own computer or other device, any important documents, images or other content prior to using our Resources. USA Technology Center, LLC shall use reasonable skill and due care in providing our Resources, but USA Technology Center, LLC does not guarantee or warrant that any of your data will not be subject to inadvertent damage, corruption or loss.